The Miles to Melanie

The life and times of Melanie (and a little about her parents too.)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

1st Swim Meet

Melanie attended her first ever swim meet yesterday.  She was fearless! This was the start of her very first race, 25m freestyle.  There were three heats of girls 8 years old and younger.  Melanie's heat consisted of the only three 6 year old girls. She did awesome. Mark and I were so concentrated on just Melanie that we are not sure if she finished 1st or 2nd in her heat, which is the only question she had for us when she finished..."what place did I finish, did I win?" She was signed up for another race as well, but the meet ran long and she got tired so we scratched the second race and took our happy swimmer home to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home