The Heat is On!
June has started out hot! We hit record high tempuratures this weekend. Saturday got up to 112F. Not nice. Well atleast it's a dry heat. (That's what we say out here in the desert to make us feel better.) So Mark and I started to plan our escape.
After checking with our adoption agency on the timing (just incase), we decided to go to Germany this summer. We booked our tickets to leave the middle of August for 10 days and Gudrun will be traveling with us. Since Mark does not have any scheduled vacation until the end of the year, he will have to give away and/or try to trade trips to accomodate our little getaway. Therefore, we will not be going to Wisconsin this year to visit everyone and attend the airshow in Oshkosh. Sorry family. (I actually think Mark may go into shock over the whole thing - he hasn't missed the airshow in ...........umm....well... I'm not even sure...it has to be atleast as long as we've been married, but I know he had gone even before I came along - I think he's going to have major withdrawl symptoms....Yikes!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home