The Miles to Melanie

The life and times of Melanie (and a little about her parents too.)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

6 months today!

Yes, that's right, we have officially reached 6 months since the day we were logged into the CCAA database in China. When we first started our paperwork for China, back in August '05, the wait was only 6-7 months. However, that is not the case today. No sense in looking at the "what if's" though, it only brings me down. So on the bright side........ we have a good 6 months under our belt already. Can you believe it's already the middle of May? Where has the time gone? Before you know it our agency will be calling to tell us we're parents. Now if only I were actually that optimistic. I'm trying to be, but the longer it takes the harder it is. So in the mean time .......... I followed Mark on one of his trips to experience Mark at work. Read on and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home