Day # 90
I don't want to be part of the century club. I remember a long time ago I posted that it could take 34 days or 134 days between sending in LOI (letter of intent) and receiving TA. I've seen a family who's still waiting after 155 DAYS! I've also seen someone get TA in only 27 days. It's so unbelievably random. I haven't seen anyone out there whose paperwork has been logged in as long as ours though. I just keep hoping our paperwork is not in the wrong place. That did happen to a few people. I've mentioned that to our agency, but was told everything is in order. The latest rumor out there is that the person in China who signs the TA's has returned back to work and should get some signatures done this week and sent out to arrive after Christmas. Just a rumor from another family waiting, not direct info from our agency. Hope it's true though and that ours is on the pile...on top! I really don't want to make it to 100 days in waiting. Pretty please (with sugar on top.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home