The Miles to Melanie

The life and times of Melanie (and a little about her parents too.)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Progress

We received our LOA today! Thank you God! The last step. The Letter of Acceptance was signed and sent back today and should arrive China on Monday. And then (yep, you guessed it) we wait some more. We wait for China to decide when we should get our Travel Approval. Considering China starts their holiday on the friday after the monday our LOA arrives, I'm not betting on a quick turn around. Still thinking March. Hoping for March. I'd be really happy with March. Is anyone seeing a pattern here? That sure would be a great birthday present for Mark. Maybe I should think of a backup gift just incase. No pressure. It would be kind of rude for Melanie to miss another birthday party. Ok, not her fault. China needs to kick it in gear, 'cuz we've got some lost time to make up for. We're gettin' closer. Who knows? March is pretty close, but then again so is April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home