Successful Day!



The room is a mess and Mark and I have hardly eaten all day long, but Melanie was happy and that's all that counts. We're slowly but surely figuring this parent thing out. Mark has said more than once that she likes me better. However, she has yet to fall asleep with me holding her while talking sweet nothings in her ear. Mark is so hooked on that little girl. I think the last picture says it all.
Melanie did have a cough, slight fever and then some green booger sneezes. We got in contact with Dr. Gong, the agency's pediatrician, and we've got her on some antibiotics. She didn't eat or sleep much today, but you'd never know that we messed up her schedule. Melanie was just an angel. We are truly blessed.

3 Comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful family!
Kelly!!
She is gorgeous! I'm so happy for all of you!
We leave Thursday for Shanghai and will now be in Guangzhou on Monday the 19th! We'll "meet" Sarah that afternoon and have our visa appt. on the 20th. So hopefully we can hook up at the White Swan...at least I know what you guys look like now!
Congrats again on your little beauty!
:-)
Steph from MSN
Can not believe how cute she is. Send more pictures!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home